Tuesday, January 5, 2010

EJ: In a Glimpse


Naimbag nga aldaw!

That is the best greeting an Ilocano could give you which means “Good day!” Yeah right. I am from Cagayan Valley (Region II), specifically from the Land of Smiling Beauty- the Province of Cagayan.

Before moving on, I am Emil Jon Buentipo y Biado.  I am fondly called “EJ” by my close friends but they often create other pseudo’s like --- ah never mind. (*laughs)

Anyways, I am now enrolled at the Alfredo M. Velayo College of Accountancy, University of Santo Tomas, Espana, Manila. I love to play volleyball and badminton way back gradeshool days. It even brought me to several inter-school games. What makes me different from others? --- Nothing much. Just my heart functioning every time and I love being me! 

Yeah, without much ado, as the leader (leader-leaderan?) of the FNC22 – Group 5 or should I say the Fit and Five group, I welcome you here in our site for our Physical Fitness course in UST under Mr. Jerome Porto. BTW, please leave your comments. 

Agyaman nak la unay ken ni Apo Diyos koma ti kanayon nga mangtarabay kadakayo (Thank you very much and may God bless you always).

3 comments:

  1. wow!this article will surely help many people, especially during these days..wherein more diseases are spreading so fast because of el nino..and also, you can get many ideas here on what food is good for your health..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i need this:)
    i'd like to be physically fit...
    this is of great help...
    i have a bad eating habit kase and i want to be as healthy as i can...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @michy: it is indeed becoming hotter and hotter nowadays! we should be healthy!and so let us all follow the guides in becoming healthier!

    ReplyDelete